To access your account, use your WebAdvisor username + @vgcc.edu and your password. Follow this format: email@example.com
The Institutional Technology Committee is piloting a new Student Peer Tech Support service to all actively enrolled students. Please see the attached document for more information.
- Main Campus: 252-738-3498
- Franklin Campus: 252-738-3644
- South Campus: 252-738-3510
The spell check button has been removed from the Moodle text editor. Here is a work-around that I found which uses the Firefox spell checker.
1. The misspelled word will be underlined in red.
2. Highlight the word, and hold “ctrl” while right-clicking the mouse.
3. A menu will pop-up with options for the misspelled word.
Vance-Granville Community College (VGCC) is pleased to announce the availability of "Regroup", our new campus emergency broadcast alert and communication system.
Emergency notifications can be sent to you via telephone, email, text messaging and the institution’s Facebook and Twitter social networks. Use the following link to register with Regroup. http://www.vgcc.edu/regroup/
FireFox is the preferred browser in Moodle. Some functions will be impacted in other browsers, especially Internet Explorer. You can download the latest version of FireFox by following the link below.